Krieger des Lichts

lunes, 5 de julio de 2010 en 20:21





Whatever happen to the will of sitting down and talk?
Whatever happen to be willing to speak with the heart and let the reason get along with the desire of the heart?
Whatever happen to look at things from a broader perspective in this world?
Whatever happen to the will of reaching out for yourself ?
Whatever happen to the main aim in one's life, for your load to be fulfill and share the load of the Universe's  Master Plan along with the rest of this Earth and the rest of the Galaxy?
Whatever happen to be willing to let my walls crumble down to let my World behind this big thick wall merge with the rest of the Universe's World?

I am still me, I am still a human, I am still my best friend, I am still my best partner, I will not falter to myself and to nobody's else,I am standing on my ground firmly with my head upon high and broad shoulders with open eyes and open heart letting the light come to me a midst the grey clouds of the tempest.... and I am still a warrior of light

A Warrior of Light is clear of what she or he wants. She or he will never dare to confuse with beautiful words neither trick the worst adversary which is the self. Is clear, honest and firm in the battlefield. Is willing to sit down and face the truth and be willing to fight along with the light to scatter any shadows that are cast upon the self. She or he is not afraid to face the darkness for she or he is one with the self. She or he are clear of their voice, they hear their hearts and their reason are clear as the pristine waters of Eden.  She or he will not let what others dictate their routes and their plans for every Warrior of Light is clear of their mission in the Universe they stand in.


4 comentarios

  1. Liz Says:

    Los amo! Me alegro de que traduciste esas letras!

    I love them! I am glad you translated those lyrics.

    I'm practicing Spanish feel free to correct me. But yeah I love that song. Thanks! <3

  2. Zowye Says:

    Um no es la letra de la canción fue algo que me paso en el momento que la escuche. Se que el título de la misma significa literalmente Guerrero de Luz pero he visto algunas traducciones que indican que es Amistad. A mi también me gusta muchisssssssimo. Me la paso escuchando mucho ultimamente. Que pena que no se consiguen sus albumnes tan facilmente.

    I hope you understand...XD

  3. Liz Says:

    OOOOOOOOOO entiendo! Tú eres muy inteligente!


    It is stupid that we cannot get German albums as easily as other foreign countries.

    ... and foreigners wonder why we are ignorant to other cultures? It's because we are not exposed to them! :(

  4. Zowye Says:

    Gracias por escribirme que soy inteligente aunque también tengo mis momentos de rubia. jaja. Yep is hard to fond them then they ask why we do so much illegal downloading with foreign bands. I had a hard time finding a Japanese band's album too bad I broke it by accident by stepping on it.

Counter

free counters
Powered By Blogger