Dang! I used to have this song re-play several times when I was in my tweens. Errr i love to death the With Honors OST and this song along with Your Ghost sang by Michael Stipe and Kristin Hersh along with The Pretenders " Forever Young" who could not resist it! I mean okay every seems to remember the "I remember" sang by Madonna but that song was the least played on that cassette, I remember playing with the buttons just to hear the distorted version rotfl.
The Cult's song marked me so much that I even had it played on my walk-man as me and my baby brother inside the car that had my father's casket march on to the burial site. I remember my grams and my mom asking me to leave the walk-man off but I being me, I refute it and say there should be a bigger reason to have not my walk-man on. Erggh! I hate funerals and my way to rebel against the crying and the whole she-bang that comes with it has always being putting my headphones over my ears to sush the atmosphere and play the soundtrack of life. So if you asked me what song I recommend to hear during a wake regardless if you are bored or just among the mourners I will say She Sells Sanctuary the original version and have the rest of the world blur out as you go into a place of pure rock and plain good old sanctuary filled with good jamming vibes. Who needs to cry when you should be jamming to commemorate a life that has gone to another plane.
Care to join-in a hippy rock love fest dance with punk rock attitude? Come on I know you want to!!!!
Lookey here what I found on youtube...
sábado, 17 de julio de 2010
en
22:25
| Publicado por
Zowye
Posted In
bliss,
death,
Life,
rock,
soundtrack,
youtube
| |
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

0 comentarios