Uff I have done many things to try and figure out my face shape. Erg! For some people I am round face but when I did a little test in front of the mirror I figure out that I was in fact an oval face. Why people confuse being chubby and rapidly say they have round faces. Silly nilly people! Ok here is what I did.
What you need to do it.
A mirror,
Good light,
An elastic band to tighten your hair or a headband,
A lipstick that you are not too fond or you are about to discarded.
- Pull back your hair yes include everything use a headband for that or use a scarf to make one.
-Stand in front of a well lighted mirror in a not so long distance neither too close. Is up to you to determine.
-Pick that lipstick and start drawing in the mirror using your face as a guideline to determine your face shape. You will start at the hairline following my the soft or sharp edge of your forehead following along the lines of your face reflected in the mirror.
-Once you are finish drawing your face shape in the mirror stand back and use the chart above to determine your face shape.

0 comentarios