Furia Roja

domingo, 11 de julio de 2010 en 20:45
I could not be happier today! I saw history in the making! A team that everyone doubted but finally after years of been laugh at the came out on top.  La Furia Roja ... reaches the well earn top spot in the  World  Cup!  ¡Arriba majos bien merecidos se los tienen!
                                                 Photo obtain from Eskup's Blog original source Reuters 

Also I would love to know how if Alejandro Sanz will maintain his promise...  oh yes he tweeted that he will stop smoking at the end of the year!! But not long before he smokes smokes some good old Cuban Cigars!



Oh my Heavens! It was interesting reading his tweets through out the World Cup.And boy is the second time I miss the big celebration in my ancestors home, in this case in the African continent and Spain... here are for the nations who competed in this World Cup and a great  standing ovation to the ones retiring after this World Cup. Among them my dear Fabio Cannavaro and Carles " El Tiburón'' Puyol. The first from the game and is his last game at the international level. Both I bow in respect and admiration.

                                                                    Fabio Cannavaro
                                                Source Reuters, found it at Accidental Sexiness

                                                                Carles '' El Tiburón'' Puyol      

                                       Original source













                

Oh and how can I forget Paul. I just hope if they are thinking of killing him that he finds asylum in Spain or Peta better start moving to safeguard him.


Here are to the Great Titans that play fair and good in this World Cup and for the many that will come!
                                         
                                         Diego Forlan from Uruguay. Best Player at the World Cup
                                      Source Richard Heathcote For Getty Images found at The Guardian




2 comentarios

  1. Liz Says:

    I thought the octopus was fake but I was wrong!

    I had no idea how passionate every country except the USA is about the World Cup. Most people in the USA could give a fuck.

    No one (out of 300 friends) said a word on Facebook about Spain. Well, Chloe did, but she's a Twitter friend but I'm talking about people I know in real life.

    Good blog!

  2. Lynn Brown Says:

    Hi Zowye! I watched the World Cup because of you!! I don't know why either (as Liz said) that the US is so blase about the World Cup. I agree with her that no one in the States seems to give it much thought. Actually, it was so exciting and YAY for Furia Roja! And, boo for poor Paul the Octopus.

Counter

free counters
Powered By Blogger