Tori Amos - Winter (From "Live At Montreux 91/92")
martes, 2 de agosto de 2011
en
21:33
| Publicado por
Zowye
This song means so much to me. Is the month of August. And with it comes the memories of my lost of innocence at the tender age of 11 years old. I had to grow up to be at par with my emotional wrecked mother with the passing of my father to a better life on August 14, 1995.There were lots of secrets in the closet which were reveal to me abruptly. Not forgetting to be my mom's reader and going with her to most of the things related to my father and to her finances as I had to read her all the documents out loud. There were times she will asked me if a certain decision was ok to make. I recall doing my face of how do I know if it is right or not.Thinking of telling her: "can I go play with my barbies now?."
Also 6 years ago I fulfill one of three promises to my dad. That is to find his birth mother which I did exactly today on August 3, 2005. The reunion was bittersweet, because is hard for me to swallow an awkward situation in which I know I should refer to her as a grams but then there is the other side of me asking who the fuck is she is to be call grams by me.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

0 comentarios