Super Junior 슈퍼주니어_Mr.Simple_MUSICVIDEO

jueves, 4 de agosto de 2011 en 17:49


Hmm This was a nice surprise when it aired. Twitter look as if it were in the middle of a hormonal sex-rage!LOL.  I did not expect it to be over the top. Knowing the song was aiming toward the return to the execution of being simple or the action of simplicity it was no biggie that the video lack complex effects or visuals. The dance might look a bit complicated but once you begin to dis-articulated piece by piece you figure that the dance is as simple as it can get, added some velocity then you have a complicated choreography. Which is something that I love from kpop simple dance movements looking complicated due to the factor of speed. The song could not come any sooner in my life. I am now( well 2011 has been the year of the crap, jaja!) in the process of re-analyzing some things, considering things as I am in the midst of a nervous break-down collapse. Last year this nervous break-down affected my body... shingles anyone? And this year I am struggling to deal with it since I am carrying another big responsibility which requires my full attention but I am still struggling with it at the mental level. Is in part to my thesis, is in part with myself, is in part with the fact that I am not finding a job and is a fact that I live in a piss-off time.

I am surprise how internet has save me in a way from actually killing myself ages ago or do me some type of harm to myself. I have connect more through here than I have done in real life. Even with all my attempts to make connections in my real life I fail. Why? Because I want to be accepted and make connections based on who I am not what I am expected to be. I  been disgusted with the flirtations needed to be done in order to make friends or have a so-called social life where I am. In order to move on with myself and to deal with it I need to get rid of the trash in my life, starting with the sterile plasticity in my circle of so-called friends, family, and kill the monster even if it means getting burn in the process because I told the director FU! Let me move on! Let me live a simple life where the only expectations and goals are mine not yours. So please I am tired of being nice and fuck off and be your simple self and let others be theirs. Mr. Simple as you can see by this long entry has been what I needed to reach and aim for. Aime for simplicity both in yourself and in the action. I know a few of the members are want can I call them without having their fans maul me alive... I better keep it to myself. But knowing how SM has treated them they come loud, clear and strong even with a recycle set, concept... unlike some others both in the Kpop world and not they make it theirs and work it. Thanks whoever was the idea to give this song to them and have it perform by these guys. It fits them and it fits now into my life. To bad roly-poly has some similarities with the choreography of Mr. Simple still I am doing the mock dance of it. Jaja!I am also taking a cue from Eunhyuk... even with crappy do I am working and use it in my favor!

Counter

free counters
Powered By Blogger