I admit I envy their brother and sister relationship. I am the eldest
daughter and I have one younger brother. I look back in our relationship as we
grew up. We were so close to each other but then something happen. I try to recall what was it but I fail to get it.Then I re-discover Kpop
a few months ago. And I could not help to notice it. How admirable Dara and
Thunder's relationship is. I envy them. I envy how he respects his sister. And Dara is like me when it comes to her younger brother. She protects him, spoils him, supports him and advices him. I see the pic below it reminds me of that only moment were I felt like a big sister with her younger brother. Back when he was little.
I envy 2NE1 Sadara and MBlaqThunder's brotherly relationship.
domingo, 28 de agosto de 2011
en
20:41
| Publicado por
Zowye
Posted In
2NE1,
big sister,
Dara,
MBlaq,
nouna,
Thunder,
younger brother,
누나
| |
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

0 comentarios