Lady Gaga's new single Alejandro. I always love the name ( my other half wherever you are, you are forewarn that this name is a contender for my son if I ever have one, a romantic, Victorian and gallant name). And to top off now its the tittle of a catchy song. ROTFL. Did I mention the official video rocks! But is not suitable for minors. I am not going to post the video in respect of some people in case they might find it offensive. In my opinion is a great video but knowing how kids today like to surf unsupervised I am not going to post the official video.
Kylie Minogue's All The Lovers!
Now where is my dance partner so we can dance to this all night. A tall, young, skinny, dark with a profond gaze to be my dance partner....
Ever since I hear this song I fell for her and hard! Alejandro Sanz's Desde Cuando
My Summer Songs for 2010!
martes, 8 de junio de 2010
en
23:25
| Publicado por
Zowye
Posted In
Alejandro,
Lady Gaga
| |
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

0 comentarios