OK should I be worry or not
jueves, 4 de marzo de 2010
en
1:38
| Publicado por
Zowye
Well I don't know how I should start writing this entry. I am really shaken just a bit. A little boost to the ego yet I am kinda of happy that I did step forward. Is little to what I could to do for a region that spark my interest in International Relations, to look outside the 100x35 terrain, for the women in that region whose actions committed against them in the 1990s made me take notice and force me to say never again, never again shall we see another history like, never again shall we see an entired generation dissapear. Fast forward 10 yrs, here I am in the edge of me becoming a planner but still my focus is in the international field. Why you may ask why am I interested in the international field if i can my best in my country. True about that. I always seen the big picture in one that includes the lesser fortunate, the whores, the children, the elderly, the past, the present and the future. I can not let myself look at the micro knowing there is still another country that is or could had undergo our same problems. We could learn from them or at least share a bond between those countries of whose faces we could never see or even greet with a smile.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

0 comentarios