History in the making!!!!!!!
martes, 3 de junio de 2008
en
17:54
| Publicado por
Zowye
Today is Official! After having a long race the dems finally decided that a cafe con leche man will finally run as their candidate contrary to the old believe that woman will run and become President of the United States . Surprise, surprise it wasn't a Black United States man neither a woman that is running! It is a biraccial man!!!!! Finally United States will have someone that represents what the American Continent is in it Ethnical image someone of mix background. Who would thought of it? As I wait for Mr. Obama ( yes he has that famous name I hope it won't backfire on him, hopefully Arabs could help his last name although he ain't Arab but comes descends from a man that hails from a Muslim country will help to change the rethinking of Muslims in the United States.
The votes have been counted ...... Obama is the Dems Presidential Candidate! And I wish that I could vote for him during the November Election! Dang! What a year ! What a great history page! Hopefully he will be the President in 2009 and become the second president in the continental America to non-white.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

0 comentarios