Torn up between lenses
lunes, 22 de marzo de 2010
en
23:47
| Publicado por
Zowye
Is going to make a huge hole in my pocket but I know is going to be worth it!!! Now which one is going to be first. First I need a lens for portrays. I know I should get the 50mm but from I read i can do more meaner things with a 35mm since I like to shoot on low lights a lot and try to avoid as much as possible the flash that comes with the cam... party pooper blegh!! Also I want a longer range one than the 50-200mm but for now I will need to suffice with these two for this month then do a bigger investment when I finally graduate from graduate school and start working in my calling!! No I do not think been in your calling is a job cause then that might be boring >_<.
Me wants me will get! :-)
I will get it sooner or later~ rubs hands and laughs evilish~~
Posted In
Nikon,
photography
| |
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

0 comentarios