I feel like once a new year begins I get older and my weight digs in my shoulder. But this year I get a different vibe this time. I started to clean my room back in November slowly. I admit the process was more of a mental state than physical. I still need to get rid of some stuff but that will be after I am done with the thesis. Almost there with that!
Many have asked me if I have done any resolutions for me this year. I did several, not the usual. Well I want to work out more than I do currently and maybe but my anemia into oblivion. Then eat healthier but first I need to get a job in order to do that. Food has become expensive in here and quite impossible to do in Puerto Rico! Is cheaper in here to eat junk than to eat healthy. Love myself and re-take on things that made me happy and still do. Like practicing belly dancing, I am surprise that my body still has some memory of it. I have never taken formal classes. I am one of those who had taught herself with the aids of vids in youtube. Is something I have been doing for almost 12 years. I blame O Clone for that, and for making me fall in love with Arab culture to some extent.
Then I did unconsciously a resolution, was to not take shit
from men. I did it today and I was caught of guard when I did it. That
was to unmasked a liar. It took me several tears and several doubts from
September to now to do it. It was because a message posted in his
facebook wall. The irony of it he has been playing me and the other
women. I doubted myself, does this seem stalkerish? She left her email
in his facebook wall for everyone to see I am referring to his contacts
in there. I gather all my courage and wrote her a long email. And send
it hoping that she will not take it the wrong way. She did not take it
that way. To my surprise she had also been suspicious from the very
beginning. She also got sort of a marriage proposal. The same words the
same speech and the same lies. We also came to the conclusion that the
pics he has in his facebook as well in his profile in Korean Cupid are
his. Sure I have met a great guy in there whom I have interacted with
over webcam but him? We only spoke through messenger, text and phone. I
am just glad that I did myself a favor and got it off my chest. I felt
as I wrote her the email a weigh getting lift from my heart and my
heart skipped a beat. And when she reply my heart jump from joy. Weird
is it? And a certain person got to tell me I told you so.
Aside from that I got a feeling that this year is the start of my life getting on rail towards the one where it will lead it to where it should go. I feel that this year all eyes are on me.
New Year, 2012!
lunes, 2 de enero de 2012
en
19:29
| Publicado por
Zowye
Posted In
2012,
health,
Korean cupid,
love,
New Year,
reality,
resolution,
self
| |
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

0 comentarios