In honor of the week that I turned 28 years old an age that I had several expectation for regardless if they were reach or even half-way there I had always the best of hopes for this number in my life. I always imagine that by age 28 I will be a mature adult woman. That I will be working or in the process of earning a higher degree in this case it would had been idealy a Ph.D. Do not get me started on me getting married at this age, jaja or expecting my first child by this age. Hmm funny I have never seen myself with a child by this age but married yes. But alas those were childhood expectations and now in the week that I turned 28 the reality is other.
I admit is a little bit scary that in 2 years I will be turning 30 an age where I always assimilated wih gray hairs. I am crossing fingers that I will get my hair genes from my father's side and not get them until well entered in my 40s unlike on my mom's side they get it as early as in their early 20s.
During this past week as part of my recuperation process from the drama of my family and going from feeling betrayed to the point of being disgusted by SHK the rat player. I been hearing a lot of the music that I used to hear when I was younger. Heck I am still young at heart!
I could not help to notice that most of the music that I grew up with has been from boybands. Starting in my womb's I was subject to hear through her the boyband menudo from there up until my early tweens then came the Backstreet Boys along with N'Sync. Afterwards the discovery of the internet from my part and my first introduction to Asian boybands with F4 and the rest is history. It was F4 along with Gackt that age 14 where I began developing my interest for Asian men. jaja I used to have a huge crush on Ken, because he was so approachable and so cute. Jaja.
Up until this day I go nuts with boybands, sure not as hardcore as I used to when I used to say that I was either the wife of Andy or Ricky III or even Anthony back when I was tween but I still get my knees with by hearing the voice of Yesung from Super Junior, feel warm by Jaejoong( now JYJ and then TVXQ) and Kyuhyun from Super Junior or almost faint when I hear Choikang Changmin from TVXQ hitting the high notes.
( Source: spcnet.tv )
( TVXQ, Source: animando-otaku-love )
| ( Super Junior with my bias in the middle of Stage, | Yesung. Source: Yesung's twitter taken from New Times ) |



0 comentarios