Adventure in soapworld!

martes, 14 de septiembre de 2010 en 13:48
Is relaxing and fun. Is been a long time that I am dealing with something similar to ceramic and porcelanicrón aka cold porcelain ( my first two and foremost relaxing hobbies ) but due to the messiness and lack of space to deal with made it difficult to upheld. Even thou I had a good demand for the classes as a youngster jaja. I am loving this one. Is easy to clean, fun, messy, easy to clean, reminds me of my chemistry class although  I almost failed the class with the theory. But dang it! I rock the chem lab class and my good old days as a child mixing cleaners, liquids, and did I mention cooking ingredients.  Not only I get to pick an old hobby (for now is one maybe in the future will be something to help me bring some income to my pocket) is something that I always advocate for homemade soaps. After trying other homemade soaps I decided not to go back to the commercially made ones that are sold in stores, I decided after that support the crafters and artisans and my give back the moist to my skin. Lastly is eco-friendly if you are aware of the ingredients. Yep I am a little bit demanding of that when it comes to my skin care also I like them to be vegan or at least animal-friendly!


I just finish making my 2nd batch. And I am in love with the results. They look sort of like tembleque yet the smell with a hint of sandalwood ( my favorite fragrance aside in the non-editable department) with touch of nutmeg, faint hint of mint with a bit coccoa.  Yummy!





In case you are wondering what is a tembleque. Here is a tembleque! Enjoy drooling! Is delicious I want to eat one now but I fail in the business of making tembleques!

                                              source: Giovana Huyke

Counter

free counters
Powered By Blogger