我学习汉语

viernes, 23 de diciembre de 2011 en 18:10
I took the challenge to take a semester of Mandarin and I survived. Sure it made me lack a bit in  the f2nd draft of my thesis but it help me take a semester break from the monster. I need it! As frustrating as it was turning I decided to become lazy in the thesis writing, well I review some of the suggestions from my thesis committee from my Mandarin studying break. Otherwise I would had mentally broke-down in frustration with it.


I am glad the effort pay off... I got an A in the class. But to my regret I will no longer take the second semester as a register course, I am going to take as an auditor student. Meaning in case I get a job offer and I am done with the thesis by February I will have time to dedicate to other things as well, maybe visit the familia in New York? Hmm maybe find a fling in that states while I am there. I know from past experience that I have better luck with guys that are not from Puerto Rico or I have not meet in here even if they are foreigners.Also start going freely to job interviews related to my field... ehem that means traveling to the United States but I am also expanding my options to other countries as well. Please let it be Heavens in 2012 the year I regain back my independence. Is pretty awkward when I am almost 28 years old and still struggling to find a job and living with dear mom.

Counter

free counters
Powered By Blogger