Not your average Puertor Rican Woman

martes, 26 de diciembre de 2006 en 17:03
When someone says Puerto Rican girls the main thought that comes to mind is hot tan body vivacious spirited and fun ladies á la (Insert name here). Now that I am back from Chambana and face the reality of coping with the Disenchanted Island ( is no longer in enchanted) I have been face with many things among them what defines the Puertorrican women.  Right now am pale the sun is doing it for me the beach well I had survive without going to the beach for 5 summers already!!!

Parties?? I am always the one who finds out the day after the even by the host." Oh dear why didn't you come to my party?" Uh... what party?? " Oh , I remember why the hell should I invite you!?!?!" Why the hell do I want to go to your party?? In a place where is way to crowded and smells like  human fluids not mentioning smoke!! I can't handle drunk people gropping me, people who I know will never hit on my while they are sober, buhambug!!!!!! I know I have two left feet still with mis attempts of my aunts,cousins and friends to trying to change at least one of those feet into a right.

Did I mention the hair, I can't handle putting up with gel and blower errr and the acrilyc nails at least I stop bitting them but i transform into an useless dumb shit!!!!!!! Oh and the dubi!!! I had given up on those!! The red dye I know I look great with red hair( reason I won't dye it again is because I often get this damn m'ija now you can say you are from Ireland!!!!!Yeah , I know I look like the little lost elder sister of Mac______.

    Now clothing.... I hate wearing skimpy and tight clothes and minis, don't blame me I think I became used to being covered up ( thnx pop and mom for making me self confident in your own way!!!!!!!!!!!) Right now all I have 3 pairs of jean that are little big for my size ( yes I lost 3 sizes!!! In a year, so that means all the clothes that I have in my closet is way to big, wanna dance in it?!?! Ooops I don't know how to dace!!! ><). And the price for clothing I must say damn Acevedo and the rest of the folks why?!?! At least were I was even with tax the clothing reach those prices not to mention the food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Why should I pay for 17 oz box almost $5 while in Chambana that box even the generic brand did not reach $3.50 with the 7.5 % tax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )Well at least the shoes are still cheap ><  referring to sandals!!!

   Did I mention the flirting if there was a class in flirting I will definately flunk it!!! I notice that  even in here and in Champaign!!! I don't know how to maintain the typical Boricua lady walk, I am too intelligent for that and too careless. The men everywhere have this image of the women of my country that every time I say I am from here damnnnn I see in their gaze are you sure??... Is depressing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know even my family is ashame of me!!!!!!!!!!  I will continue to add more!!

Counter

free counters
Powered By Blogger