The countdown to return home
domingo, 29 de octubre de 2006
en
23:11
| Publicado por
Zowye
Well officially we are back to 2hrs difference to Puerto Rico's time. And this reminds me that my study abroad is about to come to an end, sadly enough. Although I had some bad experiences I will never exchange it by staying at the UPR ( which I am beginning to hate to death) and never doing it. It has open my eyes to a new reality outside of the heating cauldron ( heck rough translation from Spanish). Am sad to see this end and specially remembering my experiences at UIUC have been in comparison to the good ones " very bad " although there has been a few good moments of joy and awkwardness which I will never regret it. The bad moments have come to help grow-up and tell the little girl in me to leave and let the adult me to start working hard, but I can't let her go without saying to her good-bye and letting her know that she can come by from time to time. The little child in me has stay not because I wanted to it sort of stay as a shield against the world which unfortunately has shaken the adult in me, what the heck! I am 22 yrs , am suppose to chaos at the same try to see the world and live life itself. Which unfortunately it has not been an easy task due. Ashghsh.
Let me get my Candido and Daria out if you excuse..... hold on...... there they are!! :)
Posted In
Champaign,
Life in Dorms,
student exchange,
UIUC,
Urbana,
US
| |
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

0 comentarios